Short on talk, Long on screenshots
I branched Thomas Wood's GObject generator code the other day and started adding some desired features.
- Select a license including LGPL-2, GPL-2, MIT-X11, Apache 2.0, or no license
- Generate gtk-doc in-code documentation
- Generate and install GObject properties including proper switch casements for basic glib types
- Generate getter and setter methods for GObject properties
- Generate methods and include guards in the stubs (such as g_return_if_fail)
- Generate and install GObject signals including default handlers in the class VTable
- Write coding using a Dialect class which can be inherited for adding different code styling or output language
- Installable using pythons distutils
You can see some sample output as foo-person.c and foo-person.h.
git clone git://git.dronelabs.com/gobject-gen
git checkout -b codewriter origin/codewriter
-- Christian Hergert
Back to Index