It's been a while, so I figured I'd just jot a few things down that I've been doing in my spare time.
- Went to Yosemite again in January. We usually go about 3 times a year. We have a bigger trip coming up in March. If you are in the area and want to join, contact me. My email is available in my source code.
- EggBuffer - A simple reader/writer for the protocol-buffer wire format. This does not include a message generator or anything. I simply wanted to be able to crack open message blobs.
- generators - A small set of basic code generators I use to bootstrap new objects/structs/licenses/etc. I'd like to convert these to that fancy vim snippet plugin.
- EggFmt - A crappy little formatter helper for doing mysql style tables in console.
- EggLine - A simplified, glib-ish, interface to libreadline.
As soon as it's ready, I'll share the project I'm using these tools to build. Feel free to speculate.
Also, I'll be back in LA, my favorite home, for Scale8x February 19-22nd. Your rockstar Gnome Sys-Admin, Jeff Schroeder, and I will be hosting the Gnome booth along with Jordan.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jordanlarrigan/ / CC BY-NC-SA 2.0
-- Christian Hergert
Back to Index